Thursday, January 14, 2016

Four squares and Soccer


                                               Embarrassing stories 1/14/2016

In fourth grade, I went to recess and I was waiting in line to play four squares. When it was my turn they passed the ball so low and I had to run to the ball so I wouldn't get out. When I was running towards the ball I couldn't control myself that I tripped myself and I fell. Everybody was laughing at me but I was in pain. I started laughing because I wanted them to think that I thought it was funny but in reality I  was in pain lying on the floor. I was embarrassed and sad that I didn't stay in the game. The people that saw me were talking about it all day but after two days they forgot so I'm better now. :)


In fifth grade I liked this kid and I was "pretending" to play soccer but I was just standing there. I couldn't see that far so I used my hands as binoculars. I didn't know where the ball was and I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my face. I was shocked because the kid I liked kicked the ball on my face. I was trying not to cry but I couldn't hold it in. I started crying and the kid that I liked started apologizing to me so I guess that's cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment