Friday, May 20, 2016

My P.E. Shorts

So this story is actually pretty recent. So I have fourth period Physical Education (P.E) and we usually change pretty fast. Sometimes I change quicker than everybody else because the bathrooms are always being used so you have to change fast to be able to use the bathroom and be on time to stretch. So I changed really fast and then used the bathroom. I was going to get on my roll call number because that is where we stretch and I was happy because I actually got to use the bathroom. I was just walking casually like everything was normal when I heard some one call my name. I turned around and saw my friend. She ran to me and told if I noticed something unusual. I looked around trying to see if she did something different on herself but I didn't notice anything different. She then told me "Ana...your P.E. shorts are backwards." I JUST WALKED IN FRONT OF LIKE MOST OF THE KIDS IN MY CLASS AND I HAD MY SHORTS BACKWARDS. I literally ran to the locker room and changed my shorts to the correct way and just walked out acting like nothing happened.

Remember to make sure you are wearing your clothing the correct way because it will be very embarrassing walking around casually with your clothing the wrong way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment