Friday, May 20, 2016

One Direction Concert

I don't think I have ever told this to anyone so I decided to say it here. So on July 11, 2015, my sister and I went to the One Direction concert. That would be the first time I would ever seen them live and I was ecstatic to see them. There were a lot of girls because we are crazy for One Direction so when you got there you had to squish your way through a huge crowd to try to find your section. Our section was like the middle of the stadium so you had to climb a lot of stairs. So we were facing everyone who were seated already while we were climbing the stairs. I was wearing like boots that had heels so it was pretty hard for me to get through all of the stairs. I was thinking to myself to not fall on the stairs in front of everyone and I think I jinxed it because I fell in front of everyone who were already seated. When I get really embarrassed, my face turns really red and I feel like my face super hot. That is how I felt when I fell. But it was cool because everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Everybody knows what, what I'm talking about. Everybody gets that way. I wonder if anyone will understand that but anyways that's the story of me embarrassing myself in front of people. As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment